The Musings of a Hideous Mind is also avaialble for a free preview on Bookbzzr.com



Tuesday 4 August 2009

Notes on Bus Driver

This story is almost a tribute to the mind of David Cronenberg, a director that a friend of mine considers one of the best, and I to hold an appreciation for his mind and imagination, although have seen only a couple of his movies.

The final scene in Videodrome (if you have seen it you will know ) gave me food for thought and when I coupled it to the idea of a suicide bomber it began to come together.

In my opinion this story is still rough, I hope to receive some feedback on this one to polish it off further, but that being said I am happy with this as the initial draft I will submit, obviously otherwise I would not have uploaded it.

Thank you for reading this and hope you have enjoyed or will enjoy the following tale.

Sit back, and enjoy!

No comments: