The Musings of a Hideous Mind is also avaialble for a free preview on Bookbzzr.com



Tuesday 18 August 2009

Notes on Adventure in the Aqua Park

This is my longest short story yet, and to be honest doesnt really qualify as a short story, but here it is in all its rough glory.

The idea came to me one day when I was biking to work. The simple notion of going down a slide, being taken out of the world for those moments. Anything could happen and you wouldnt know about it.

I wasnt really sure about what was going to happen, I let the story unfold itself. This is the very first draft and I am certain of a few changes I am planning to make. But I wanted to get it uploaded because I am now planning on taking a bit of time off to edit and finalize my existing stories to hopefully publish a compilation.

Thank you for reading my work, and I hope you continue to enjoy what I produce.

Sit back and enjoy....

No comments: