The Musings of a Hideous Mind is also avaialble for a free preview on Bookbzzr.com



Friday 30 July 2010

Its been a while

It has been a while since I have added anything to my blog. I can only appologise. I have been busy working on finalizing my collection of short stories. I have 10 in total now for my first collection and am eager to find representation and help me take my writing to the next level

I am working on some new material at the moment.

I have just compelted the first novel in a series which I will discuss in my next few posts with you all. Before I begin to edit this book and then move onto the second in the series I will take a few weeks to work on some more short stories. Including my current one about a lonely man in a rural town forgotten by the world in the midst of an economic depression. A man who has never left the town, and onyl very rarely leaves his own property unless it is to buy his groceries. Yet he harbours a desire, a need to travel, to leave it all behind and see the world, and so he devises a cunning plan to make sure that he gets to fulfil his wish before he dies from the disease that is eating its way through him.

No comments: