The Musings of a Hideous Mind is also avaialble for a free preview on Bookbzzr.com



Friday 30 July 2010

Cast your votes now

It is true, I have had two short stories from my collection accepted for publication.

The first one A Love Story ( a draft of which can be found on this site) was publsihed back in April of this year and has been nominated for the Best Horror Story of the past 12 months. So please all head over to Strangeweirdandwonderful.com and follow their guidelines on voting and help me claim my first literary prize.

My second story is due to be published this coming weekend in the online magazine (no download necessary) SNM Horror Magazine ( www.snmhorrormag.com) so please feel free to head on over and read " Be Afraid " again a rough draft can be found on this site. This story is also nominated for the story of the month competition so please vote for me and help me make my name in the writing world.

Thanks for reading

Alex

No comments: